Most zones are ruled by a construct. A construct can be damaged and healed in order to capture it.
Charge can also be used to upgrade the construct to the next grade. When raising charge to a certain level a new construct grade unlocks addtional effects. Here is a list of all effects a construct can gain:
- Grade 1: The construct gains the ability to use a special effect respective to it's theme
- Grade 2: The construct gains the ability to activate non-consumable modules stored in it's inventory
- Grade 3: This grade allows the ruler to construct a themed orb from the arsenal
- Grade 4: The construct posses a guadian orb that you can spend charge on. It can also be loaded with modules
- Grade 5: The construct gains the ability to construct modules over time
- Grade 6: The construct attempts to produce enigma